A must-have for your business
EMV stands for Europay, MasterCard, and Visa and is a set of global standards for credit, debit and contactless card payments. EMV chip cards help prevent in-store fraud and are nearly impossible to counterfeit.
As the leader in card data security and fraud protection, we can assist you in protecting your business with technology and solutions that keep you safe.
Is Your Business Ready for EMV?
EMV chip cards help prevent in-store fraud and are nearly impossible to counterfeit. Merchants who have not made the investment in chip-enabled acceptance technology may be held financially liable if the fraud could have been prevented with chip-enabled acceptance device.
The Retriever Solutions
Whether you use an integrated POS system or a standalone terminal device, we make it simple and easy for you to meet new EMV standards. In addition, most new EMV devices also accept emerging payment technologies such as NFC and Apple Pay – allowing you to attract new consumers.
With EMV chip technology you can:
- Reduce risk of counterfeit, lost or stolen card fraud
- Reduce card skimming at the point of sale
- Accept foreign cards that are already EMV enabled
- Enable PIN transactions for both credit and debit cards
- Modernize your POS by supporting EMV and contactless payment technologies