Why Choose Us?
Product and service excellence is our hallmark. We offer a range of payment processing
options so you may provide your customers with the efficiency and convenience they
- Top-quality and data secure payment processing equipment and systems
- Competitive pricing
- Monthly e-statements
- Online source of transaction activity including, daily and monthly transaction tracking
- Overnight equipment deployment
- Training as needed and support: our account reps are available to respond to your
questions and to trouble shoot any issues
- Superior Customer Service: We’re here when you need us
Retriever Merchant Solutions serves a wide range of business segments including:
charities, jewelry, government, healthcare, Internet businesses, lodging, professional
associations, retail, restaurants, service, supermarkets, utilities, wholesale,
We are dedicated to building a relationship with you, and providing all of your
payment processing needs.
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Gift, Loyalty and Rewards Cards
- Petroleum and Fleet Cards
- Electronic Check and Check Services
All of our products are compliant with the industry’s Payment Card Industry
(PCI) 12 Data Security Standards (DSS). Among these are: firewall configurations
to protect cardholder data, encrypted transmission of cardholder data across open
networks, use of anti-virus software and programs, restricted access to data on
a need-to-know basis only, tracking and monitoring access to networks and data,
and a policy to address information security for all personnel. If you have older
equipment, please check to be sure it complies with current security standards.
For more, visit:
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Retriever Merchant Solutions agent since 2009
“When I joined Retriever after 20 years of successful sales experience, I struggled initially.
I found myself at a crossroads, almost leaving the industry. I took an opportunity to work with a
seasoned Retriever pro, and this changed my life. It enabled me to go from mediocrity to unbelievable success.
Working with Brian Kamstra’s group is by far the best career experience a person could have.”